Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Meanderings - Math Style

Since I have been lax in teaching math to my child I thought I would focus on some math games this Monday.

First up is this very cute Turkey Math game from I Love that Teaching Idea. Their version is geared more towards grade 2-6 but it would be easy to adapt to preschool by just writing a number on the slip or you could have stickers on each slip that they count to get the correct number.


Next up is My Montessori Journal. I love this turkey math game for a couple of reasons but my favorite is that she uses two players at a time and they use real corn kernels. That adds another element of fun to the game for kids.

Last but not least is Perfectly Preschool with some great ideas to increase your math skills around Thanksgiving. I like the Turkey Felt Board idea a lot.

Hope it is a great week and that you can add a little math to your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment