Friday, November 12, 2010

Making a Suncatcher


When I was a girl in elementary and middle school, we would sometimes pour white glue on our hands and allow it to dry and then try to peel it off in one big piece. I recently did an activity that was very similar to this. By the way, I know I am not the only person that did the glue on my hand!

I used a plastic lid from a food container and poured out some glue on it. I covered the majority of the lid with the glue and then I set it aside for a few days to dry. Once it was completely dried, it peeled right off. I then used a nail to poke a hole in the top of the dried glue and proceeded to paint a design on it. I then thread some yarn through the hole after the paint dried.



It was easy and cheap and looks cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment