Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Meanderings - Homemade Halloween Costumes

Well, Halloween is 6 days away. Do you have the kid's costumes planned and purchased yet? If you answered no, then check out these website for some great homemade ideas.

First up is Quick and Simple with 17 great ideas. My favorite is the jellyfish! It cracks me up every time I look at it.


Next up is Burda Style with some very original ideas. I love the Lucky Ducky. Very easy and inexpensive.


If you have a dentist or a future dentist in the family, check out Whitening on Wheels for some very funny dental hygiene costumes.

Last but not least is Bargain Hunter with some super easy and cheap ideas. The cheapest one that I saw was only about $.90 to make. Now that is a bargain. By the way, the $.90 costume was to make a child into a giant Jack O Lantern.

If you make your child's costumes, be sure to post your great ideas. I bought a costume for my son this year (still handmade) as he is going to be a dinosaur and that is out of my skill level, but last year I sewed his costume and he was a very cool cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment