Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday Meanderings - Fall Crafts

Well, Fall will be here soon so I thought we could look at a Fall Craft Meandering today.



First up is the Frugal Family Fun blog. They made the cutest leaf necklaces. They used green leaves but as the leaves change colors, the leaves would be beatiful colors to make more necklaces with. I love this and will be doing it soon.



This link is from Wee Folk Art where they are working on a Fall Homeschool Curriculum that you can also download for free at thier site. This week they made some great salt dough vegetables. I love teh look of them and the curriculum guide is great.



This last link is from Crafts 'n Activities for Kids and I have to say, I wish I had a straw hat on me right now. He is so cute that I need one right now instead of having to wait to go buy a hat tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link. I hope everyone enjoys the Harvest Time curriculum activities.

    ReplyDelete