Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Meanderings - Sneak Some Zucchini on to Your Neighbor's Porch Night

Did you know that this is "Sneak Some Zucchini on to Your Neighbor's Porch Night"? In honor of this "important" holiday I thought I would give you some zucchini links today.

On Instructables there is a post about carving a zucchini for Halloween. You will need to plan ahead for this so don't give away all of your zucchini tonight.

On Gina's Skinny Recipes they had these amazing Zucchini Pizza Bites! I served these last week at my house and my son ate 4 of them and kept telling me how much he loves pizza!

This recipe on Kaylyn's Kitchen has been moved to the top of my list of recipes to try! The Zucchini cups look delicious.

You can not post about Zucchini without adding in a Zucchini Bread! One of my favorites is this one from Hoosier Homemade.

Have a great time with your zucchini and be sure not to get caught putting it on a neighbor's porch!

1 comment: