Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Meanderings - Fall is Coming

The first day of Fall this year will be September 23rd. My favorite season is Summer because I like hot weather but, Fall is a close second! I love the changing of the leaves, the pumpkins and the mums in bloom. Here are some great Fall activities to think about doing with your kids.

First we have Martha Stewart. I know, I know, let the kids have fun. Their project does not have to be Martha perfect, but what a great crafting medium for the season.

Next we have Little Wonders' Days with a beautiful Fall leaf craft.

The next blog, Atelier Pour Enfants is not written in English but the pictures are enough. They made beautiful art using all natural materials.

Start getting ready for all of the great Fall activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment